Lunch and After School Clubs
Extra-curricular activities are a major strength of Hadleigh High School. Our extensive extra-curricular programme provides students with a wide range of opportunities to share their interests, learn new skills and develop important life skills.
Participation in extra-curricular activities is part of our commitment to developing the whole child. It fosters a sense of community, promotes a healthy balance between school and life and provides a rewarding environment for students to broaden their horizons.
Throughout the academic year, all departments contribute to our program ensuring we offer an extensive range of activities to engage all. As a result, a termly calendar is produced promoting our provision and encouraging all students to participate.
- Day Activity Year Group Venue Time
- Monday Multi Sports Y7, Y8 and Y9 Sports Hall 1.00pm - 1,30pm
- Flute Choir All L4 1.00pm - 1.30pm
- Tuesday Badminton Y7, Y8 and Y9 Gymnasium 1.00pm - 1.30pm
- Orchestra All Music Room 1.00pm - 1.30pm
- Girls Football All Field 2.50pm - 3.50pm
- Hockey Y7 and Y8 Astro 2.50pm - 3.50pm
- Fitness All Fitness Suite 2.50pm - 3.50pm
- Singing Club All Music Room 2.50pm - 3.50pm
- Homework Club All Learning Support 2.50pm - 3.50pm
- English Revision Y11 English Block 2.50pm - 3.50pm
- Wednesday Science Club Y7, Y8 and Y9 S3 2.50pm - 3.50pm
- School Production All Drama Hall 2.50pm - 3.50pm
- Maths Revision Y11 Maths Block 2.50pm - 3.50pm
- Thursday Science Revision Y11 Science Block 2.50pm - 3.50pm
- Friday E.P.Q Y10 CR3 2.50pm - 5.00pm